- 1 loaf french bread, cut into 1 inch -1 1/2 pieces, (about 6 or 7 cups)
- 1 qt. milk (whole milk)
- 3 eggs
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 Tbsp vanilla
- 1 cup raisins (soaked over night in about 1/4c of rum)
- 1/4 tsp nutmeg..(there about)
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 3 Tbsp butter, melted
- 1/2 cup butter (melted)
- 1cup sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 cup rum...(add enough to what is left over from soaking the raisins)
- Preheat oven to 350
- In a large bowl ,soak bread in milk.
- push up you sleeves and put your hands in there..
- "Moosh"up all the bread until well mixed and all the milk is absorbed..
In a separate bowl, beat eggs ,sugar, vanilla, and spices together.
Gently stir in raisins..
reserving the left over rum
this recipe comes with warnings..
- your eyes may roll back in your head
- involuntary moaning has been exhibited
- uncontrollable lip smacking can pursue
- down in the dump blues may be thwarted
Also not at all suggested for those that
show evidence of a weak pancreas
This weeks biggest and "bestest" blues buster is still to
o keep this in mind when in a couple of weeks
new pictures are posted
with results of Michael's therapy program!!!!
***Why is it when you are driving and looking for an address,