Thursday, August 27, 2009

Waiting at the End of a Double Rainbow

Following a rainbow ...
you are suppose to be able to find
waiting at the end a pot of gold...Saturday , somewhere between
Mass. and Ct.
I saw a "double"rainbow...
Driving the "Gamma" van myself
I did not get the best pictures ,
but some were obtained!!
I followed those two rainbows
in hopes of finding a treasure
and in the end I did!
One, must have ended right atop
of the Hall home in Mosely,
and the other over a
cute cottage in Charlottesville!!
For there I found treasures
that have always filled my life with love and joy!

No leprechaun could be luckier than
this old Ryan!
***
With me came some more train tracks
and a few more cars for Michael's
collection...
He was most tickled.



***
Sunday, I ventured to Charlottesville
and spent the day with Carrie...
We ate lunch at the
"Baja Bean"
on the corner then
we headed out on a mission..
fabric to cover a chair,
was needed
and stain for a table..
all this to be worked on this weekend
during what has been dubbed
"Arts & Craft Sweatshop"
I had lots of fun with Carrie and her friend, Rachel
as we picked out and mixed and matched
fabric, notions and assorted accoutrement's for
the up coming projects.
***
Surgery was scheduled for Tuesday morning bright and early.
Monday night Michael was treated to one of
his favorite meals..
"Pizza"
Then as we were taking pictures our
young Ansel Adams had to
participate by getting out the camera he
got for his birthday..
many pictures were made..
So, I will share a few..

Chloe happens to be one of Michael's
favorite subjects...
whether it's to pose in pictures
or to be the recipient
of abundant loving and affection!!
Here Michael is visiting Chloe while
talking on the web-cam
with his "Papa"
Have I mentioned before she has
the heart of a "Saint"??
ahhww, Michael loves Chloe!
Yep, that's "Saint Chloe"




"Night-night ,Chloe"
***
The next morning came way to early,
in every ones opinion...
stories will be told and pictures shared,
however , they will wait until his
Mama has a chance to say
if she wants to do that on her blog...
If she does you will be seeing them when she updates
"Frogs,Snails,and Puppy Dog Tails.."
if not then I will get them on here when I can...
as Arts & Craft days happen and
as Michael speeds through recovery
Many more pictures and stories will follow.
I am very sure of it!
So for the next few weeks
I will be signing off from Virginia.
Thank you for each and every prayer sent up
with our little buddy in mind!

2 comments:

Cheryl said...

I love Chloe!!! Such a good girl. And did I hear Michael's little voice saying Chloe?

The McAbee's said...

I just love Chloe! She is soooo sweet! I hope that Benny will let kids crawl all him like she does. He LOVES kids so maybe!