Thursday, January 14, 2010

If the thermometer had been an inch longer...

Today I find myself still,
unable at this time to use pictures
from "my" computer
to upload to this blog...
yet, beginning to feeling the "itch" to post something...
I began to wonder if..
I could somehow do re-runs...
...hmmmm...
So with the cold spell that has
"plagued" us this last couple of weeks
I wanted to remember and appreciate the
wondrous warmth of the south,
so I am going back one year
and visiting
New Hampshire in the
second week of January 2009...
and you know what..
I already feel warmer!!!
***
(so let's see if this works..)
***
Cold!
If the thermometer had been an inch longer


we'd all have frozen to death.-


quoted in Mark Twain and I

This morning started out at a balmy

-8

the local weatherman

claims the next 2 nights are to be

-10 & -12

This past Sunday night

Michael grilled our supper...

Monday we awoke to more snow.



























Now we are experiencing

an Alberta Clipper...

I hear that as far south as home,

people are also

feeling it ..

I am not sure how to show


"Cold"






Monday,

an icicle hangs outside

my craft room

window



Thursday..



it's still there.





On the brighter side..

at least

the job was not further north

in NH..

-35 in Berlin.

And the
Mosquito Index
is low.

Michael is coming down with
a cold..


I foresee a week-end

under his fleece throw by the fireplace.


Shut the door.

Not that it lets in the cold but that it lets out the cozyness.

- Mark Twain's Notebook


Y'all stay warm!

No comments: