Friday, January 22, 2010

Let's get back to blogging...

It's been quite awhile since
I was able to post anything new
(with pictures)
to this blog...
turns out the old computer
,all of at least four years...
(how ancient!)
was SO full it would not hold another thought
or picture...
Therefore , Michael brought home this "new" one
and said..
"now..that one should last awhile..."
it has four or five times the memory
of the old one...
(I forget the word so I say a memory the size of a triceratops..
the word starts with a "t")
I continued to wait to post to the blog ..
due to the fact that
1/2 of my Christmas pictures
are being downloaded from the "old"
computer to a new "triceratops" backup hard drive...
but, alas it is taking so long I am afraid
that the "Chuck" at the Greenville Best Buy
must have more important "undercover spy" work
to take care of than my computer order...
So with what pictures I do have at this point..
let's get back to blogging!
***
Today , first off
I would like to share an educational slide with you...
This first slide shows you how to
put on your socks and shoes,
each and every morning ..
with a lot of help..
Thibodeaux is "always" a BIG help.
***




***
And a second slide,
just to share our Christmas morning..
We were so fortunate that Carrie
got to spend Christmas with us this year!!

***





***

Happy Birthday to all our January celebrants!

(Sorry, your pictures remain at Best Buy!)

***

next time will be Michael Hall,

a week at Papa & Gamma's house..

Love to all! D.

No comments: